All European locations
European Nude Beach List for Swinger Travel
Nude beaches, parks & resorts are great destinations for swingers to relax & shed their clothes. They are not places to try to have sex in public! Public Displays of Affection (PDAs) are discouraged or prohibited at vittually all of the places listed below. If you looking for places where you are welcome to have public sex with other consenting adults visit SDC.
* Bredene, tram stop Bredene Renbaan (Hippodroom): sandy beach (the only nude beach in the country, since 2001)
* Istria peninsula
o Camping Koversada, located at near Vrsar is the biggest and one of the first naturist resorts in Europe.
o Camping Valalta, located near Rovinj.
* Kvarner gulf
o Cres island. There are two beautiful beaches with naturist hotels and campings, one is Kovac(ine near the city of Kres, and the other is Baldarin near Punta Križa.
o Krk island
o Losinj island, Mali Lošinj, FKK beaches like Sunc(ana Uvala)
* Central Dalmatia
o Kasuni beach, Split.
o Nugal beach, between Makarska and Tucepi.
o Sv. Petar beach, central Makarska town.
* South Dalmatia
o Lokrum island (beach), Dubrovnik.
A few internet resources follows:
* Naturista (direct link to map)
* Web resources
* All beaches in Denmark are clothing-optional unless marked otherwise.
* The Scandinavian Naturist Portal This Naturist Portal covers naturism in Denmark, Norway and Sweden.
* Strandguide Naturist beach map provided by Danske Naturister.
Estonian naturist beaches are overseen by NGO Estnat. No tickets are necessary.
* Tallinn, an unofficial, but tolerated naturist beach. Situated about 3 km north-east of the ferry port, at the very northern end of textiler beach.
o Pihlajasaari: Has a unisex nudist beach, consisting almost entirely of rocky cliffs, with no sand. Not very suitable for swimming.
o Seurasaari: Separate nudist beaches for men and women. No unisex nudist area.
o Yyteri: A very small part of the main Yyteri beach is designated as a unisex nudist beach. A flat beach covered in sand and much more suitable for swimming than Pihlajasaari.
Naturist beach at Port Leucate (Aude),France, which illustrates the mixed clothing habits on leading French beaches
* Many naturist resorts exist on the Atlantic coast, e.g. CHM-Montalivet, Euronat, La Jenny.
* Cap d'Agde, Quartier Naturiste (Nudist Quarter): sandy beach, several swimming pools, but also nude shopping, etc.
* Île du Levant - Héliopolis
* Pampelonne near Saint-Tropez
* There are beaches on many rivers, some well known, some informal: Céze, Ardeche, Truyère
* There are resorts in the Alpes, Pyrenees, Cevennes
* Orient Beach on the Caribbean island of Saint Martin (part of Guadeloupe)
* The more well known coastal nudist Beaches in France
* Topfreedom is tolerated (and common) on almost all beaches.
Naturist beach in Germany.
* Apart from urban areas and official baths, nude bathing is usual in Germany: unofficial nudist areas exist at most lakes and rivers, and other sites, such as abandoned rock quarries.
* Many designated FKK areas exist at the seaside, at lakes and in baths, especially in the former East Germany, where nudism remains more widespread than in the west.
* Families especially like to spend their leisure time in naturist areas; sauna bathing is generally practiced in the nude.
* Even in cities there are clothing-optional areas, e.g. the Schönfeldwiese in the Englischer Garten in Munich, near the city centre; also, the southern part of Feldmochinger See, in the northwestern suburb, the peninsula in Lake Feringasee in the Northeast and the Flaucher at the river Isar south of the city center of Munich.
* nacktbaden.de is a very comprehensive and regularly updated German index of nudist areas.
* Baden-Baden German city located near the French border. This city has many natural mineral springs and numerous clothes free bath houses are located. An excellent starting point in Germany.
Komos Beach on the south coast of Crete, near Matala
* Naturism is practised widely in the Greek Islands although, strictly speaking, legal only in a relatively few designated locations but almost on all islands there are unofficial nudist beaches; The most comprehensive information about Greek nudist beaches can be found in Captain Barefoot's Naturist Guide.
*  Greeknaturism.com contains list of nudist beaches around Greece, a forum, photos of beaches and general info contains a listing of suitable beaches with photographs.
* Crete - the beach of Glyka Nera near Loutro
* Crete - Plakias - south-eastern part of the beach
* Crete - - North from Matala, a very long nude beach - south part of the beach used by clothed people
* Crete - Sougia - eastern part of the beach
* Santorini - Vlychada beach - southern part of the beach
* Northern Sporades - Skopelos island - Velanio
* Topfree is tolerated on almost all beaches.
* Complete listing of resorts in Hungary
The most significant places:
* Délegyháza - 30 km south from Budapest
* Szeged-Kiskundorozsma, Sziksósfürdö (aka "Sziki")
Smaller ones: Egerszalók, Látóképi-tó, Dunaszekcsö, Omszki-tó, Lupa-tavak (Budakalász), Debreceni-tó (Nyékládháza), Nemesbük, Mindszent, Szalkszentmárton etc.
* Calabria, Isola di Capo Rizzuto, Pizzo Greco camping.
* Emilia-Romagna, spiaggia naturista ufficiale del Lido di Dante, is a beach plenty of voyeur male and hedonist couples that hide in the rear forestal area pineta. Is not a relaxing place and is not suitable for children.
* Friuli-Venezia Giulia , Cava Casali beach near Sistiana and Duino (Trieste)
* Friuli-Venezia Giulia , Costa dei Barbari beach near Sistiana and Duino (Trieste)
* Friuli-Venezia Giulia , Filtri beach near Sistiana and Grignano (Trieste)
* Lazio , Arenauta beach near Sperlonga.
* Roma, to the south-west, on the Tirrenian sea, is found the Oasi Naturista di Capocotta. Official naturist beach on the coast between Ostia and Torvaianica.
* Roma, to the north is located the small lake Lake Martignano, near Falconeto and Anguillara Sabazia. Entrance from the Anguillarese road, beach. The side to the right of the main beach, very far from the entrance, is reserved to naturism (avoid bringing children, dogs, music).
* Sardinia Hundreds of small, secluded beaches can occasionally become naturist corners. Traditional places are the beaches Cala di Volpe, Liscia di Vacca, to the north of Pitrizza Hotel and Piccolo Pevero beach, the far side to the right after the rocks.
* Sicily, camping lo scoglio, Castel di Tusa (Messina) this camping has a naturist area and bach
* Sicily, spiaggia del Canneto beach, located in Lipari island, far from the north coast of Sicily.
* Sicily, hotel Raya and beaches in Panarea island,
* Tuscany - In the giant sandy beach Marina di Alberese, near Grosseto, there is an area where nudism is legalised, around . The area is very far (2 km) from the carpark, and has NO structures.
* Tuscany, the middle part of the giant beach Feniglia (where the painter Caravaggio died, in the forest behind the beach), in Argentario peninsula, near Grosseto.
* Tuscany, in Elba island, the beaches Acquarilli Capoliveri and Fetovaia.
* Venice, beach in Isola del Morto island, near Eraclea.
There are several locations in Ireland for nude recreation.
Latvian naturist beaches are overseen by the `Latvian Naturist Association`.
* Veca-k,i official naturist beach. The biggest of Latvia's naturist beaches, situated a little way north of Veca-k,i village. To get there from Riga take the Riga-Saulkrasti railway line and get off at Veca-k,i or bus Nr200&204.
* Inc(upe naturist beach. A medium sized beach, situated near the Saulkrasti railway line on the southern bank of the Inc(upe river about 50 km from Riga.
* Lielupe beach. A small, unofficial naturist beach, on the left bank of the Lielupe river delta.
* Ventspils city has an official naturist beach.
* Liepa-ja unofficial naturist beach. Also quite small, situated about 3 km south of Liepaja.
Naturist beaches in Lithuania are overseen by local communities.
* Palanga beach - A small, unofficial naturist beach, about 30 km from the Latvian border. Naturists only use this place at certain hours of the day.
* Klaipeda naturist beach - A large official naturist beach. Access by ferry going to Delfinarium (Sea Museum) situated on the Curonian Spit.
* Nida naturist beach - A very large, official naturist beach. Located on the north shore of the Curonian Spit, just a few kilometers east of the border of Russian Kaliningrad enclave.
* Ada Bojana, the biggest nudist beach in the country
* Jaz, the southernmost part of the beach used to be declared nudist but was made regular in 2007
* Ratac, is outside Bar in the direction of Budva
* Njivice, a village on the south-western shore of the Bay of Hecrg Novi (Boka Kotorska bay) the nudist beach is located on Hotel Riviers's beach
* Almere, Zilverstrand
* Amsterdam, Amsterdams Bos, officially designated nudist area called Zonneweide (from April 1 through September 30)
* Bloemendaal aan Zee, nude beach at the north part of the beach
* Callantsoog, sandy beach 1.5 km to the south - the oldest official nude beach in the country, dating from 1973
* Delft, Grote Plas, northeast side (map)
* Rijswijk, Wilhelmina Park, south side (map)
* Scheveningen, The Hague, sandy beach 1 km to the north
* The Hague, Zuiderstrand, approx. 300 m of sandy beach
* Kijkduin, The Hague, 2 beaches
* IJmuiden, nude beach at the south part of the beach
* Zandvoort, sandy beach 2 km to the south
* for more; beach locations are defined by km-pole numbers, indicated on wooden poles every 250 m. with beach from Den Helder to Hoek van Holland, showing these numbers and also public transport info.
Municipalities with a beach (usually including quiet parts) tend to have a nudist beach; even if the municipality does not like it, it designates a quiet part as such in order to be able to forbid nudity on the rest of the beach.
In the Netherlands tanning top free is legal on almost all beaches.
The beach at Huk.
* In and around Oslo
o Huk on the Bygdøy peninsula
o Svartkulp near Sognsvann
o the south east side of the islands Langøyene
o Strandskog in Bunnefjorden.
* In and around Bergen
o Kollevågen on the island Askøy
* Ilha de Tavira in Algarve
* Praia do Meco in Sesimbra near Lisbon
* Praia da Bela Vista near Lisbon
* Praia do Salto near Porto Covo, Alentejo
* Cabanas Velhas beach near Lagos, Algarve
* Praia de Adegas in Alentejo
* Rio Alto Beach in Póvoa de Varzim, near Oporto
* Duna Alta beach near Oporto
* Portuguese naturist beaches map
* Nudist Beaches in Portugal
Nudist beaches at Neptun, Costinesti, 2 Mai and Vama Veche sea resorts, on the Black Sea.
Topfree is tolerated on almost all beaches.
* St. Petersburg
* Loo (Sochi)
* Serebryanyi Bor (Moscow)
* Ada Ciganlija in Belgrade, the last part of the beach is officially FKK
* Bratislava - Rusovce
* Bratislava - Zlaté Piesky
* Bratislava - C(un(ovo
* Senec - štrkovisko u Slnec(ných jazier
* Nové Mesto nad Váhom - Zelená Voda
* Piešt(any - Ratnovská zátoka
* Dunajská Lužná - Nové Košariská
* Kotelnica - pri obci Bajc(
* Harc(áš (Komárno)
* Kral(ovany - Šútovo
* Bešen(ová / thermal park
* Gec(a (Košice)
* Liptovská Mara
* Association of Slovak Naturists and Slovak naturist clubcovers naturism in Slovakia
Women sunbathing in monokinis/topfree on a beach in Barcelona, Spain.
* Spanish Naturist Federation more than 500 beaches (recommended, because in Spain nudity is not forbidden)
* Formentera (Balearic Islands).
* Vera Playa in Andalusia
* Bolnuevo and El Portús, in Región de Murcia.
* Mar Bella beach is the primary clothing optional beach for the city of Barcelona.
* Nudist Beaches in Spain
* Naturist Apartment in Vera Playa
* The Scandinavian Naturist Portal This Naturist Portal covers naturism in Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden.
Beach in Koktebel.
* Koktebel, formerly known as Planerskoye. Located in South-Eastern Crimea.
* Lisya buhta Remote place in South-East of Crimea. Popular summer place of nudists and rastamans.
* Chkalovsky Nudist Beach, Odessa, Ukraine Located south of Delfin beach and north of Arcadia beach
* Kiev, Truhaniv island in front of Hydropark 50°27?2?N 30°34?8?E? / ?50.45056°N 30.56889°E? / 50.45056; 30.56889
* Parson's Pleasure, Oxford (closed in 1991)
* Holkham Beach, Norfolk
* Corton Beach, near Lowestoft, Suffolk
* St Osyth, near Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
* Highgate Ponds, Hampstead Heath, London
* Leysdown East Beach, Isle of Sheppey, North Kent
* Fairlight Glen, near Hastings, East Sussex
* Birling Gap, between Eastbourne and Seaford, East Sussex
* Brighton, East Sussex
* Eastney Beach, Portsmouth, Hampshire
* Blackgang Beach, near Blackgang Chine, Isle of Wight
* Studland Bay, Dorset - most famous UK nudist beach, now officially approved (after years of controversy) by landowner the National Trust
* Ringstead Bay, Weymouth, Dorset
* Weston Mouth, near Sidmouth, South Devon
* Budleigh Salterton, South Devon
* Slapton Sands, between Dartmouth and Kingsbridge, South Devon
* Downderry, South East Cornwall
* Morfa Dyffryn, between Barmouth and Harlech, Gwynedd
* Cleat's Shore, Isle of Arran, Firth of Clyde
* Topless tolerated on most beaches.